Cardamom, nutmeg, clove & bitter orange over layers of rich sandalwood and cedar wood, with a dash of frankincense
This candle will fill your home with good vibes.
Each year we slightly change the blend so you get a unique but still recognisable scent.
- Soy blend natural wax scented candle in 8oz clear glass container
- Cotton wicked with an approximate 40hr burn time
- Contains cinnamon, frankincense and nutmeg essential oils
Our hand finished packaging is eco friendly and recyclable. Our aim is to provide a comprehensive range that is beautiful, affordable, and earth friendly.
We believe well being is not a luxury, it is a necessity!
Essential oils have always been used to promote wellbeing and boost mental, physical, and spiritual health. Many have strong medicinal qualities and those that positively stimulate the emotions can be just as valuable in promoting general good health.
Follow these simple tips to make sure you get the best scent throw and avoid tunnelling:
- Burn for 2 to 4 hours each lighting - at least until the melted wax pool reaches the edges of the glass
- Never move or leave candles unattended while burning
- Trim wick to ¼ inch to prevent smoking and carbon mushrooming
- Re-trim the wick before each use
- Burn away from draughts and combustible materials
- Candles should be spaced apart while lit to prevent uneven burning
- Keep the wax pool clear of debris. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from direct heat sources
- Always place on a level non-combustible heat resistant surface
Despite being just the two of us at Christmas in lockdown it reminded us of being together with the whole family - at Christmas. Great candles.
Would highly recommend. Have bought before and a returning customer. Gorgeous scented candle that evokes mulled wine and Christmas spirit. Loving it. Might have to buy another one before Christmas as I'm using it very night!
This candle is absolutely perfect for a winters night - so not only does it smell divine but it's perfectly named. I've bought this repeatedly and cannot recommend it enough. *Wait... she may run out if everyone starts buying them.* Nope - this one stinks, go buy a different one.