A fresh and reviving handmade candle.
Layers of juniper, fir needle, rosemary and seaweed with a hint of citrus.
Reminiscent of seaside strolls and fresh mornings with an earthy undertone. Contains pure essential oils to give a unique scent to fill your space.
- Soy blend natural wax scented candle in 8oz clear glass container
- Cotton wicked with an approximate 40hr burn time
- Contains eucalyptus and juniper essential oils
Eucalyptus essential oil is a great decongestant and antiseptic which is why it is used in many cold and flu preparations. It will cleanse your space and help strengthen the immune system being both warming and refreshing.
Juniper has a woody aromatic scent that has a cleansing effect on the emotions and body. It can be warming and tonifying and is very beneficial to the skin and urinary system.
Follow these simple tips to make sure you get the best scent throw and avoid tunnelling:
- Burn for 2 to 4 hours each lighting - at least until the melted wax pool reaches the edges of the glass
- Never move or leave candles unattended while burning
- Trim wick to ¼ inch to prevent smoking and carbon mushrooming
- Re-trim the wick before each use
- Burn away from draughts and combustible materials
- Candles should be spaced apart while lit to prevent uneven burning
- Keep the wax pool clear of debris. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from direct heat sources
- Always place on a level non-combustible heat resistant